BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alena T.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love this store's aesthetic and the workers are all so nice! The sales are insane when they have them, like Black Friday (OMG!!) Make sure to subscribe to their mailing list, I know that getting all those emails is annoying but it is so worth it because ULTA will reward you!
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
I love that Ulta has both high end a drugstore products! Usually, they have pretty good deals too, like buy one get one 1/2 off or something like that! But, if I can get it at Sephora, I will. Only because, the rewards points at Ulta go away so soon and Sephora's never expire!
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I recently bought the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette after I applied for their credit card and got it for $48 as opposed to the original retail of $60 since you get an automatic 20% off your first purchase with the card. It's a great palette to have for dramatic looks
Carrie P.
Cambridge Springs, PA
Philosophy body wash is the very moisturizing and has helped with my dry skin. The scents are great and add a relaxing touch to my day. At first I was hesitant because of the price, it is a bit$$ but I use less than the cheaper drug store brand and the quality is much better!!
Tai S.
Midlothian, VA
I love how everything you could possibly need is found in ULTA. You can get products for your hair, nails, skin, makeup, fragrance, and even teeth whitening products. I also appreciate their rewards program and believe that they have the best one compared to other competitors.
Rosalie C.
Ulta is life. I should sign over my paychecks to them. Love the set up and how they have high end products as well as more inexpensive products for sale. I do wish they carried some brands that Sephora has (like Kat Von D) but that doesn't stop me for going there all the time.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI
I know this is about to be lame, but I got these little eos travel hand lotions and they smelled so good! I was walking to checkout when I stumbled upon them and they were only 2 for $3!! That's such a great deal for such an amazing product, I will be purchasing more later on!
Sydney K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I always have a great experience when I go to Ulta! From the products they carry, to their helpful employees, this is why I keep coming back! They keep their employees well educated on their product, so that they are able to answer any everyday question a customer might have!
Domo S.
I recently brought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil from Ulta and I feel in love. I was skeptical at once but it's been almost 3 months and it's still good. I love shopping at Ultra because they have almost all the best make up tools and applicator that I need.
Rebecca B.
I love the mix of high end and drugstore. Thank goodness they carry almost all of the NYX line. I love their point system as well. I always keep na eye out for the 3-5x the points to really rack up money to spend later!!!! Currently I have over $100 of free money to spend. :)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.