7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My Fave One-Stop Place For Make Up! Reasonble Prices, Nice Associates Who Help Your Every Need If You're Not Sure About A Product.
Ulta offers a TON of different products. Amazing selection of all kinds of beauty products, from skin care to hair care and more!!
Absolutely love ulta! I just ordered a bunch of stuff online and it shipped so fast. They have the best ulta mascara and eyeliners.
Love love love Ulta! My favorite place for affordable make up, they always have the best sales on all my favorite drugstore brands.
Best point system! Also love that they have both high end and drugstore products - you will find literally anything you need there.
Ulta has great product for nails or make up and also has great service I would definitely recommend going to one of there locations
A bit pricey--but their return policy and product selection is unbeatable! So thankful to have such a resource at my fingertips.
I love ulta they have almost everything I use plus so much more you can't find at other stores. Little bit more expensive though
Not much color comes off of these. I don't like them. Ulta brand shadows are not good. Other than that the store itself is great
I love the free birthday gift when you sign up for a rewards card! Only downside, can get very very pricey but totally worth it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos