7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,351 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Also amazing store. My recent buy here was the tarte shape tape concealer and the modern renaissance palette! Best buys ever!
Great store to spend a day in. Love the bright lighting and helpful staff. Can always get great tips and recommendations here
I will shop at Ulta before Sephora any day. Ulta gives you drugstore and high-end all under one roof...Ulta Girl over here!!!
If you need a beauty product this is the place to go. They have everything you need in any price range. I love going to ulta.
I am addicted to ulta. I used to go elsewhere but my daughter got me usiing ulta and now i am so in love with there products
There's always great deals here and there is a point system that works really well for those who like to buy a lot of makeup.
My one stop shop for all things beauty. I signed up for there rewards system and I get coupons and emails daily about deals.
I love going to Ulta. It's so much better than buying makeup at a CVS or Walmart. You're actually able to swatch the makeup.
I really like shopping their cause they have everything to shop like to drug store and expensive make up and i really like it
Great Beauty store. I love that they sell premium and drug store brand makeup so it's a one stop shop for any of your needs.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos