7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
One of my favorite cosmetic stores I like how adding up points for discount later adds up I like this store is always a joy to go here
Love Ulta because not only can you get prestige makeup brands by you can also find cheaper alternatives in the drugstore section!! Love
I get about 90% of my makeup here, from my face wash, my spot treatments, my eyeshadow, my mascara, my eyebrow stuff, just everything.
Naked 3 eye pallet. Is the best pallet I have ever owned. All the colors are amazing and make your eyes shimmer with the glitter look.
They have a wide variety of make up as well as cologne. I love the facial makeup, eye makeup as well as other items as well as variety.
The Ulta products are great, and the prices are awesome. The store carries so many brands, there is really no need to go anywhere else.
People are so nice here and it has both high end and cheap products. I love all of their products there and can always find what I need
beautiful store, has many brands, good prices and great deals, I love to visit it, aunk if it lacks some brands, it is a mini paradise
I love a product that is called It's ATen. My hair is very thin and straight and this product seems to give it a little bit of a lift.
This is my go to store!! Whether I'm looking for hair products or some make-up. Oh and always one of my go to stores on black friday!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos