BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jamie R.
ULTA! I love ULTA. They sell both high end and drugstore cosmetics. I can always get what I need there. I always find something I didn't think I needed but got anyways and I always end up loving it. Their return policy is nice. It's closer to me then Sephora so I go there more.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV
Ulta is one of those "One Stop Shops." There are higher end products like Urban Decay and drugstore like Revlon and Maybelline! I love that the higher end brands have artists there to help you find your matches! There's something here for everyone! Even hair care and skin care!
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI
I know this is about to be lame, but I got these little eos travel hand lotions and they smelled so good! I was walking to checkout when I stumbled upon them and they were only 2 for $3!! That's such a great deal for such an amazing product, I will be purchasing more later on!
Schylar G.
Knoxville, TN
Ulta is my go to place for purchasing cologne and perfume! They have fabulous gift with purchase and you can also earn points to receive dollars off your transaction! I can get the same amazing products and get way MORE for LESS than the other big cosmetic retailers out there.
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is an AWESOME store, I can't rave enough about their rewards program. So many opportunities to get more than 1x the points per purchase. Anything that I can purchase here, I make sure that I do so, for the points sake. Definitely recommend shopping here and saving points.
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
ULTA is my go to for all of my skin care needs. They always have a great selection and their prices are the best I have found. Skin care is so very important and the staff at ULTA is very knowledgeable and always helpful in finding just what I am looking for. Highly recommend!
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I recently bought the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette after I applied for their credit card and got it for $48 as opposed to the original retail of $60 since you get an automatic 20% off your first purchase with the card. It's a great palette to have for dramatic looks
Tai S.
Midlothian, VA
I love how everything you could possibly need is found in ULTA. You can get products for your hair, nails, skin, makeup, fragrance, and even teeth whitening products. I also appreciate their rewards program and believe that they have the best one compared to other competitors.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love ulta and the fact that it has basically everything from high end make up, to drugstore make up, to skin care and hair care! Even hair tools and perfumes! Always has everything I'm looking for and love that they even give you coupons and points that you can redeem later.
Alex M.
Marietta, GA
This is a place to find a large variety of makeup with good customer service and I just love the quality of the makeup there. I would definitely recommend to come here for to find anything to deal with makeup it's just an amazing high end store to fund the best quality makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?