7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,321 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ULTA! I love ULTA. They sell both high end and drugstore cosmetics. I can always get what I need there. I always find something I didn't think I needed but got anyways and I always end up loving it. Their return policy is nice. It's closer to me then Sephora so I go there more.
Ulta is one of those "One Stop Shops." There are higher end products like Urban Decay and drugstore like Revlon and Maybelline! I love that the higher end brands have artists there to help you find your matches! There's something here for everyone! Even hair care and skin care!
I know this is about to be lame, but I got these little eos travel hand lotions and they smelled so good! I was walking to checkout when I stumbled upon them and they were only 2 for $3!! That's such a great deal for such an amazing product, I will be purchasing more later on!
Ulta is my go to place for purchasing cologne and perfume! They have fabulous gift with purchase and you can also earn points to receive dollars off your transaction! I can get the same amazing products and get way MORE for LESS than the other big cosmetic retailers out there.
Ulta is an AWESOME store, I can't rave enough about their rewards program. So many opportunities to get more than 1x the points per purchase. Anything that I can purchase here, I make sure that I do so, for the points sake. Definitely recommend shopping here and saving points.
ULTA is my go to for all of my skin care needs. They always have a great selection and their prices are the best I have found. Skin care is so very important and the staff at ULTA is very knowledgeable and always helpful in finding just what I am looking for. Highly recommend!
I recently bought the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette after I applied for their credit card and got it for $48 as opposed to the original retail of $60 since you get an automatic 20% off your first purchase with the card. It's a great palette to have for dramatic looks
I love how everything you could possibly need is found in ULTA. You can get products for your hair, nails, skin, makeup, fragrance, and even teeth whitening products. I also appreciate their rewards program and believe that they have the best one compared to other competitors.
I love ulta and the fact that it has basically everything from high end make up, to drugstore make up, to skin care and hair care! Even hair tools and perfumes! Always has everything I'm looking for and love that they even give you coupons and points that you can redeem later.
This is a place to find a large variety of makeup with good customer service and I just love the quality of the makeup there. I would definitely recommend to come here for to find anything to deal with makeup it's just an amazing high end store to fund the best quality makeup.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos