7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,342 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My go to beauty store. Always bright and inviting, they have everything a girl (or guy) could want to jack up their beauty stash!
Super fun atmosphere. It's like walking into a toy store where you get to play with anything you want. So many things to try out.
Right now all I buy at Alta or brushes and before brushes I recently bought so I'm colour-pop lip liners that's about it so far.
My go-to! I love their ULTA brand cosmetics more than life, their color correcting concealer is the best concealer on the market.
This place is like beauty heaven. Store full of makeup and products. Definitely recommend to go to one if ones near by. Worth it.
I got the Anastasia Beverly hills contour pallete and absolutely love it!!! It's blendable, soft, and makes an excellent pallete!
I can't say enough good things about ulta. Everything beauty in one store. From high end to affordable, they've got you covered.
Okay selection of products. Could have better brands. They could have better service the workers do not really know the products
Love Ulta and their products, but customer service isnt't always the best. found it hard to use coupons and redeem reward points.
Ulta products are expensive! However they are great quality. I don't normally use them because of the price. Wish I could though!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos