7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love love love Ulta! My favorite place for affordable make up, they always have the best sales on all my favorite drugstore brands.
OMG I LOVE THIS STORE!! There so loving and nice and I want cheaper prices and I love the love and need more love girl more love !!
Best point system! Also love that they have both high end and drugstore products - you will find literally anything you need there.
Another one of my favorite stores. Can't beat the size and the selection available. More likely to shop in person here than online.
Ulta has great product for nails or make up and also has great service I would definitely recommend going to one of there locations
Great brand and great store. Always friendly and always fully stocked. I never got going in there because it never hurts my wallet
I love ulta they have almost everything I use plus so much more you can't find at other stores. Little bit more expensive though
I love ulta. They have a great selection of products and a fail safe damaged goods return policy. I live their reward system too.
I love the free birthday gift when you sign up for a rewards card! Only downside, can get very very pricey but totally worth it!
Great products and so many different lines. I go in every chance I get. I love just looking around and finding new things to try.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos