7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like the Anastasia clear brow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day. I love that it is clear and not tinted as my brows are black. !
I love Ulta. They have an amazing reward program. They have a lot of sales and coupons. They are easy to find things in store and online.
Ive purchased two-faced eyeshadow with mascara better than sex. It makes the lashes longer and thicker. It's one of my favorite mascaras.
The whole ulta chain is great! I’ve always been satisfied at every ulta I’ve ever been to and I’ve always been able to find what I want.
This store is awsome. Such an amazing variety of beauty products and amazing staff. Plus awsome deals. It is* the ultimate Beauty store!
Ulta has all the products you will ever need, it even has product for the hair, it also have a mixture of drugstore and high end products
Ulta seems to have the best deals to me. I can always find something I want there! And to top it off there ulta brand is good quality!
I love a product that is called It's ATen. My hair is very thin and straight and this product seems to give it a little bit of a lift.
Loved the selection but didn't find it easy to find what I needed, and less staff to help me figure out where I could find what I need.
Love ulta! Workers are always very nice and helpful. My favorite beauty store because they have both high end and drug store products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos