7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE my Anastasia Beverly hills cream contour pallet. It was purchased at Ulta as a gift for me and I use it every time I go full glam.
Ulta es una de mis tiendas preferidas me encantaría en un futuro trabajar con ellos que les puedo decir que vallan y visitas sus tiendas
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta! The staff is always friendly and competent and they carry such a wide variety of products and brands.
Great atmosphere. They carry both high end and drugstore make up brands. The staff are friendly and you can always find something there!
Great assortment of products. Their it cosmetics line is everything! Carries a lot of hair products as well so definitely a one stop shop
I love Ulta because they have everything I need so that I do not need to make a 2nd trip to a drugstore for things Sephora does not sell.
Love Ulta due to it not only carrying makeup but skin care products and hair care! It's he best for anything you need to feel beautiful!
Ulta has all the products you will ever need, it even has product for the hair, it also have a mixture of drugstore and high end products
Ulta is great for the products it usually has stocked, however it charges much more than the drugstore for common brands like maybelline.
I've ordered several things from Ulta. I have never found a product from Ulta that I have not liked yet. I am addicted to shopping there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos