7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,299 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta but the shipping takes forever so be patient! The workers there don't really help much but they try to answer questions.
Ulta has great product for nails or make up and also has great service I would definitely recommend going to one of there locations
Precisely My Brow Pencil ! Absolutely love so creamy and easy to blend in. Gives me the natural eye brow look which is what I love
Ultas reward program is second to none! The website is easy to navigate and I like that they carry high end and drug store brands.
I love Sephora but I definitely love Ulta more just for the rewards. I often get money off purchases because i shop there so much.
I love that Ulta has everything I need in one place. From high-end products to budget friendly beauty essentials, they have it all!
I do all my ulta shopping online because the nearest store is an hour n a half away! But I alway find what I need! Great prices too
I love the variety of the this place from drugstore brands to high end its place where you can find almost anything you might need.
I love the fact that I can get designer perfume and my eyebrows done at some of their store locations without dealing with the mall
Ulta is my go to makeup store they always have the brands that I want and they're always there to give me advice on beauty supplies
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos