BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love ulta for all my drugstore makeup shopping needs! They always have what I am looking for and they have a better and more extended collection than what is offered at most drugstores like Walmart or Target. I shop here at least once a week. They also have a rewards program.
Tabitha B.
laredo , TX
i loveeeeeeeee ulta! ulta is my go to place when i need something! the ladies at my location as so sweet if you need help looking for something they are always there to help!
prices range from $2-$100 and up depending on what you are looking for! totally recommend shopping here
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE ULTA because it has all of the brands I am looking for in one spot. I can either go to the high-end side or the drugstore side depending on how much I am willing to spend, which I think is wonderful. I love the vast array of beauty and makeup products they have for sale.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
Ulta has everything you could ask for when it comes to beauty products. The place is so clean and the people are very helpful. They have such a wide variety of things that I always find what I am looking for. When it comes to price I'm in the camp that you get what you pay for.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
They are so nice. The Ulta i go to the people there know me and know what i like and they are always willing to help me find new products i will love and they will always look in the back to see if they have what im looking for and they are just so nice and i love them so much.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV
Ulta is one of those "One Stop Shops." There are higher end products like Urban Decay and drugstore like Revlon and Maybelline! I love that the higher end brands have artists there to help you find your matches! There's something here for everyone! Even hair care and skin care!
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lots of options at the Ulta store! When it comes to the ulta brand I've tried a few eye shadows. They were affordable which is why I tried them but they weren't as pigmented after applying. I would continue to shop at the store but probably wouldn't choose the ulta brand again.
Lena P.
I like Ulta in general, but I tend to not find popular items and it takes employees a long time to figure out if they have those in storage or not. Overall, good selection and I love their sales. They have more affordable brands than Sephora if you don't want to break the bank.
Savannah W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ulta has competitive pricing on most products and their staff are very friendly. I've never had any issues in the store or online finding the products I'm looking for, or finding suggestions of new items to try. They're typically my go to store when it comes to beauty products.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
ULTA is my go to beauty store! It's the best store for having high end & drugstore products, that saves you from having to go to two different stores. I love how they have everything from beauty, make up, hair products, perfumes and so much more. It's the best store hands down.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.