7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this place the workers are so nice and helpful, I also love all the free products. Just a better overall environment than sephora.
Ulta just opened up in my hometown and I am so glad I don't have to drive an hour anymore just to get to one. One of my favorite stores.
My go to for products that sephora doesn't carry is Ulta. They have products that can fit any budget. It gives them an edge over sephora.
I love the choices and people at Ulta. I went in searching for good makeup and found tons of brands! The sales girls were so helpful too
Best store ever! They always have a sale going on. I have to stop myself from going in there sometimes because I want to buy everything!!
Great atmosphere. They carry both high end and drugstore make up brands. The staff are friendly and you can always find something there!
Love this store and the drugstore brands they carry! I love their points system for rewards but I wish they had more knowledgeable staff.
I love the convenience of having drug store and high end all in one store! The essence eye brow gel is amazing, especially for the price.
I like the Anastasia clear brow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day. I love that it is clear and not tinted as my brows are black. !
I love how smooth it goes on and the wand you apply it with but there's not much in the tube and I ran out after less than a month of use
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos