7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Has higher end and drug store brands. Great when you want both at your fingertips. I like a mix of both so this is my absolute favorite store
I will go to Ulta when what I'm looking for isn't in stock anywhere else. The set up of the store is nice, there just isn't very many near me
Like a grocery store for makeup. Endless options and affordable options. The quality is good depending on what you get. The staff is helpful.
Ulta is a one stop shop for all beauty needs. I enjoy their rewards and birthday presents. The staff is usually highly qualified and helpful.
Shopping at Ulta is my preferred beauty shopping. Ulta has the best rewards program of them all while carrying drugstore AND high end items.
Ulta is the ultimate place to purchase any beauty products. They usually have everything I am looking for and the prices beat major retailers
Ulta is my go to place when I'm looking for new makeup. They have reasonable prices and drugstore brands are always buy one het one half off
It is my favorite store all the times. I shop online at Ulta every month. I mostly buy my cosmestics here. Same as hair care, and skin care.
Ultra is pretty awesome! It is so clean and organized and all of the employees are so nice and helpful! Plus they have an amazing sales rack!
The main reason I shop at Ulta is because they are conveniently located and actually carry my shampoo. They have a good rewards system also.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos