7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I enjoy purchasing their single eyeshadows. They are economically priced and they really pack a punch in terms of color! Highly recommend!
Kinda like Sephora, but way more products! I like how this store keeps the up scale products available from make up to hair, it's all there
They're one of my favorite stores, but there have been several times that they have been out of what I wanted. Then I had to order online.
they ahve a good rewards program and always have discounts. they just doing carry some of the brands that i love like laura mercier and ysl
Ilya is just like Sephora. it's a really nice store, it's just expensive for certain things, which is more the brands fault than the store
Ulta is amazing! Not only do they offer high end make up they also sell drug store make up! Their offering on hair products is greatly big!
My favorite Ulta makeup brand product has to be the Ulta blushes. Very nice pigmentation and doesn't feel or look chalky. Applies smoothly!
Ulta is an amazing store they have lots of different products to choose from you can get anything you need there from hair care to make up.
Sephora is my favorite simply because variety of prices and brands. Ulta does not have enough sales and promotions. staff not aways helpful
Oh my gosh my faviorte store ever! the workers are very nice and they will help you with anything you need! i could stay in here all day!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos