7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store is awsome. Such an amazing variety of beauty products and amazing staff. Plus awsome deals. It is* the ultimate Beauty store!
Love this store and the drugstore brands they carry! I love their points system for rewards but I wish they had more knowledgeable staff.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores! 🤗 I love buying my shampoo and skin care products here over anywhere else love their reward program !
I love this place the workers are so nice and helpful, I also love all the free products. Just a better overall environment than sephora.
Ulta es una de mis tiendas preferidas me encantaría en un futuro trabajar con ellos que les puedo decir que vallan y visitas sus tiendas
My go to for products that sephora doesn't carry is Ulta. They have products that can fit any budget. It gives them an edge over sephora.
I'm happy with the brands that they carry. I think their branded eye shadows are OK but I like that they have a wide variety of products.
Best store ever! They always have a sale going on. I have to stop myself from going in there sometimes because I want to buy everything!!
ULTA has a great selection and price range for everyone. People seem to be very helpful and also they tend to have great sales going on.
I like the Anastasia clear brow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day. I love that it is clear and not tinted as my brows are black. !
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos