BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I usually have good experiences with Ulta. I've only had a few times where I wasn't happy. Majority of the sales associates are not as informed on products as they should be. They don't do samples, which is one thing I love about Sephora. I have also had trouble returning items.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
Me encanta venir aqui de compras. Tienen varios productos de varias calidades. Tienen productos que puedes encontrar en las farmacias también productos mas caros. Me gusta su sistemas de puntos también. Me gusta coleccionar los puntos y usarlos para productos al ultimo del ano.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
Ulta has everything you could ask for when it comes to beauty products. The place is so clean and the people are very helpful. They have such a wide variety of things that I always find what I am looking for. When it comes to price I'm in the camp that you get what you pay for.
Savannah W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ulta has competitive pricing on most products and their staff are very friendly. I've never had any issues in the store or online finding the products I'm looking for, or finding suggestions of new items to try. They're typically my go to store when it comes to beauty products.
Baylee W.
Kingstree , SC
Ulta is amazing! It's a one stop shop for all of your beauty needs. You have so many different brands and products to choose from it's somewhat overwhelming. It offers both drugstore and high end items. I've only had wonderful experiences with the store so I strongly recommend.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lots of options at the Ulta store! When it comes to the ulta brand I've tried a few eye shadows. They were affordable which is why I tried them but they weren't as pigmented after applying. I would continue to shop at the store but probably wouldn't choose the ulta brand again.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
This store is better than sephora because it also offers lower priced brands like rimmel make up and not your mother's hair products. Their stores pack a lot of things into one store though so it can be a little bit of sensory overload if you don't know what you're looking for.
Tabitha B.
laredo , TX
i loveeeeeeeee ulta! ulta is my go to place when i need something! the ladies at my location as so sweet if you need help looking for something they are always there to help!
prices range from $2-$100 and up depending on what you are looking for! totally recommend shopping here
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
ULTA is my go to beauty store! It's the best store for having high end & drugstore products, that saves you from having to go to two different stores. I love how they have everything from beauty, make up, hair products, perfumes and so much more. It's the best store hands down.
Lena P.
I like Ulta in general, but I tend to not find popular items and it takes employees a long time to figure out if they have those in storage or not. Overall, good selection and I love their sales. They have more affordable brands than Sephora if you don't want to break the bank.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.