7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ULTA. It has so many selections to choose from. There is also someone there who can help you choose the right colors for your skin tone.
Ulta has one of the best points systems out there no question. The website is pretty awesome to shop from since I don't have an ulta near us.
Great great store . Wide variety of products . Helpful workers and reasonable prices. I even enjoy some of the products on ultas beauty bar .
Love Ultra. Great for cheaper makeup. They give coupons. Easier to find stuff compared to Sephora stores. Feel like less people go there too
they have everything you could possibly need. everything sold is inexpensive and can be cheaper than sephora or other high end makeup stores.
Ulta is amazing! A great place to find beauty products, get your hair done, and your makeup! It is pretty affordable and a great environment!
Ulta is my go to place for cosmetics! The prices and selection is incredible. The Ulta brand items are high quality. The employees are great!
The retractable cream lip liner in the color flesh is such a nice color that can be used to outline your lips and combine it with any color!
Ulta is where I got my tartelette in bloom palette and stila liquid eyeliner, and they are BOMB products. 100% recommend them and this store.
I'll only go to Ulta for some of the products that sephora doesn't carry. I love Ulta though. I'm very much in love with their point system!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos