7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is such a great store, we can find many brands and I love the sales and their price!!! If you love makeup you will definitely love Ulta!!!
The ultimate go to beauty supply store! I get all my makeup, perfume, brushes, hair products and gift here! I love their selection and pricing!
Love ordering gifts from Sephoia! My girlfriends love getting little makesups and lotions from there! Would suggest for high end makeup lovers
I frequent this store. It has both drug store and high end brands and they are continually adding new brands. Their rewards system is the best.
Ulta has great coupons and discounts. The stores' ambiance is not as extravagant as Sephora but equally great products and usually for cheaper.
Biased because I work at Ulta, but this is your one stop beauty destination. I love the fact that there are always some type of deal going on.
I'm in love with Urban Decay Naked foundation. The color matches perfect and it gives your skin a little glow. Feels light with full coverage.
Love how cute the site looks and how well it’s put together and easy to manage and go through. I love all the different brand I can choose from
Ulta is a little pricey but you get what you pay for so all in all its a great store, many many selections and varities of different products.
I like this store. They have lots of coupons and freebies. Their discount/ rewards card saved allot too and the sales associates are so helpful
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos