7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,503 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I cannot say enough good things about Ulta Beauty, it is a candy store for girls of all ages! The staff are highly knowledgeable and very friendly.
I love Ulta! I shop here regularly. I can't go in without coming out with something lol, usually a Tarte product because I am obsessed with Tarte.
Much like Sephora. However, Ulta has drugstore products with lower price points which is awesome. They also always have coupons and sales going on!
Ultra has great services! They have. Salon to get your hair done and or get a hair cut, a nail salon so you can get your manicure, a one stop shop!
I love ulta because it is a one stop shop for all things beauty ranging from drug store to hair salon to department store. The variety is the best!
Ulta has variety of beauty products and as well as perfumes. the price is with in range of my budget and the employess are bvery nice and helpful.
I love just walking into the store it so a great vibe. Knowing I can get hair products and great makeup all for a great price is my kind of deal .
I got this gift set there around Christmas time I believe and it had amazing nude eye shadows and really pigmented bronzers. I absolutely love it.
I love how clean and organized. I love how they have both high end makeup and drugstore makeup. They always have the makeup that I am looking for.
I purchased Tarte's Tarteist Clay Paint Liner. I love how pigmented it is and easy to apply, but it did smear underneath my eyes when they watered.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos