7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Every product (and more!!) that I could want and a staff that's always willing to help and answer any questions that I may have. What's to go wrong?
When they have sales your money goes really far. I bought a make up box filled with eyeshadow lipstick concealer and brow pomade and eyeliner for $15
The cheaper version of Sephora. I like that you can get normal drugstore products here as well as high end products. One of my favorite beauty shops.
Quality products always, from the higher to inexpensive but quality items. I live the selection and all the fun extras. Great point program as well.
Personally I like Ulta more than Sephora, but that's my unpopular opinion. Employees have always been helpful in answering any questions I may have.
Love the fact that i can get everything i need at this store!! Whats best is that i get points for shopping and they have great deals all the time!!
One of my favorite places to visit! I could just spend hours looking and trying different shades of Nyx lipsticks! And swatching eyeshadow pallettes!
I️t wasn’t the softness sponge but I️t got the job done. I didn’t find a use for the flat side of my sponge. But I️t does blend out my makeup nicely
I love Ulta stores, I can lose track of time really quickly. I wish they offered free shipping online and I would probably shop more often with them
Ulta has to be my favorite store right now. They have all brands I need in 1 store, always giving gifts and always have coupons! Absolutely love it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos