7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store. Its perfect because it has both high end and drugstore. Hair makeup skin body everything. I go here for their Nyx section. and the Tarte shape tape concealer! its exclusive to ulta. I would definetly recommend this store to newbies and people way up in the game.
Ulta is great store to buy beauty products!. I love this store because it almost always has nail polishes on clearance. I dont go often , but i know this is the place that is affordable . they also have special promotions that you cant let them pass by without being part of it..
I love this store, there is always friendly staff that are more than happy to assist with any of my beauty questions. I also love that there is high-end and drugstore products that I can purchase in a one stop shop. Ulta is a great beauty shop to go for any of your beauty needs,
One of my favorite stores you spend money and you get money isn't that great they have high end and low end makeup brands I love going into the high end then going on line and see if their is good dupes and get it for cheaper lol and at the same time I get points and great deals
The store offers a very large variety of products (high end and drugstore products) and services which I love. I really enjoy the rewards program they have and the coupons that they put out often. The shipping isn't bad, my packages usually come in 3-5 days. Highly recommend it!
My all time favorite make upndtore for many many reasons. The products they because it's not only make up there is skin care hair car makeup just the works. Also the coupons and points that you earn to get money off of your purchase that makes you want to shop some more and save
Ulta is awesome. I love their selection of higher end brands, as well as, drugstore brands. It is a great mixture! My only complaint is the over pricing of the drugstore items. I know they offer coupons, which is nice, however, I don't like it when stores price items way higher.
One of my absolute favorite stores! Not only do they carry tons of products from "drugstore" to designer quality, they also offer guaranteed satisfaction. I have peace of mind in knowing that I can purchase anything I want to try, and still return it even if doesn't work for me!
ulat is a lot like sophora its both makeup I really like it I shop there a lot I really like what they sell love it my favorite purchase is there two face makeup what i like about that is that it can be pricey but then something are ok yes i shop here all the time i just love it
I was really impressed with Ulta the first time I went there. I was able to test the products I was interested in purchasing. They also have a large section dedicated to hair products. The sales people where kind and attentive but where not overly pushy. I can't wait to go back!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos