7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The ulta glitter top coat eye shadow is great. Its very easy to apply but has a lot of kick back. But other than that its so pretty on the eyes.
I love how affordable some products are. I loove the ulta brand with certain things. I love their concealer. I also love when they send coupons!
love the intermittent 20% coupons in the mail, theyre great for nail purchases that dont go on sale, also the stores carry everything for nails.
my favorite store because it has high end makeup and also drugstore. there is also things for hair and skin care. Its an amazing store. love it!
Good store with both high end and drugstore brands, however the locations are not always the best ones and their customer service is not the best
Biased because I work at Ulta, but this is your one stop beauty destination. I love the fact that there are always some type of deal going on.
Ulta is a very easy access store for me since I have one nearly across the street! I love it because it has everything you can possibly need !
I frequent this store. It has both drug store and high end brands and they are continually adding new brands. Their rewards system is the best.
One of my go to cosmetic & skincare store. Has high end and drugstore brands. The highend side has testers for products. They give out coupons.
I'm in love with Urban Decay Naked foundation. The color matches perfect and it gives your skin a little glow. Feels light with full coverage.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos