7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,366 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta because it is a one stop shop for all things beauty ranging from drug store to hair salon to department store. The variety is the best!
I love Ulta for the affordable quality of products they offer. They have high end as well as lower end products and run specials through the year.
I love just walking into the store it so a great vibe. Knowing I can get hair products and great makeup all for a great price is my kind of deal .
Hands down the best place to shop for all things beauty. I absolutely love their customer service and that i can find bare minerals products there
I love how clean and organized. I love how they have both high end makeup and drugstore makeup. They always have the makeup that I am looking for.
Ulta has variety of beauty products and as well as perfumes. the price is with in range of my budget and the employess are bvery nice and helpful.
I cannot say enough good things about Ulta Beauty, it is a candy store for girls of all ages! The staff are highly knowledgeable and very friendly.
Ultra is any girls heaven. They carry everything you can think of and even have salon services. Believe it or not they even carry drugstore makeup.
GREAT products. GREAT prices. the only thing i don't like about Ulta is the constant "are you finding everything okay" I get from the floor staff.
I used a little trio pallet of a bronzer, blush and highlighter and it was a great product. It went on nice and smooth and had a nice consistency.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos