7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I used a little trio pallet of a bronzer, blush and highlighter and it was a great product. It went on nice and smooth and had a nice consistency.
Big, bright, open, refreshing store. Lots of makeup, skin care, frangrances, and hair products. Love their sales and their samples. Very friendly.
Ultra is any girls heaven. They carry everything you can think of and even have salon services. Believe it or not they even carry drugstore makeup.
I really enjoy the mix of higher-end and inexpensive products at Ulta. I have used their hair salon a time or two and always had a good experience.
I go to ulta for everything from haircare to makeup to skincare. It is my favorite store, but in my opinion, they don't offer good enough coupons.
Love this store! Love the fact this store carries high end products as well as drug store make plus all of other beauty products, love this store!
Ulta has variety of beauty products and as well as perfumes. the price is with in range of my budget and the employess are bvery nice and helpful.
I love Ulta is a high end drug store make up place. I can find anything and everything at a great price. I definitely recommend this to everyone !
I purchased Tarte's Tarteist Clay Paint Liner. I love how pigmented it is and easy to apply, but it did smear underneath my eyes when they watered.
Much like Sephora. However, Ulta has drugstore products with lower price points which is awesome. They also always have coupons and sales going on!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos