7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ULTA IS MY SECOND FAVORITE BEAUTY STORE. IF I HAD ONE WISH I WOULD OWN ONE. I LOVE THAT THEY HAVE BOTH HIGH END AND DRUG STORE MAKEUP ALL IN ONE STORE.
I love all of the options Ilya offers! I buy all my tart and urban decay products there as well as Paul Mitchell and biolage and bed head hair products
My favorite place ever! You can buy all the way from high end to drug store products in the same place. I just need to win the lotto to buy everything!
Ulta is super affordable and I always have coupons which helps with purchasing my beauty products. Also I love how they usually have free shipping too.
Ulta is my go to for skin care and make up. I also love the salon and will only get my hair cut there. The staff is knowledgeable and willing to help!
I love everything about ulta except that they don’t have everything in store that they offer online. If they would do that they would be number one!!!
ulta is a good placed to shop for hair products an I do shop there very ofen and to make it a good place it is very afforadable to make the money worth
I shop ULTA on line with my makeup and see what is in style. Love the points and for your birthday they give you free gifts as well as checkout samples
This store had everything that you need to makeup to perfume to skin care products etc it is the best and where I live it's far but it's worth the trip
I've always enjoyed ulta. However, I can usually find better deals than their regular prices online. It's great when they have their beauty day sales.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos