7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store, there is always friendly staff that are more than happy to assist with any of my beauty questions. I also love that there is high-end and drugstore products that I can purchase in a one stop shop. Ulta is a great beauty shop to go for any of your beauty needs,
ulat is a lot like sophora its both makeup I really like it I shop there a lot I really like what they sell love it my favorite purchase is there two face makeup what i like about that is that it can be pricey but then something are ok yes i shop here all the time i just love it
I LOVE ULTA but I give it four stars because they don't give our free samples. However, they have one of the BEST loyalty programs in the beauty biz. It is so convenient that I can go in and buy some Venus razors, a face mask, and my favorite Benefit mascara when I am out of it.
Ulta is great store to buy beauty products!. I love this store because it almost always has nail polishes on clearance. I dont go often , but i know this is the place that is affordable . they also have special promotions that you cant let them pass by without being part of it..
One of my absolute favorite stores! Not only do they carry tons of products from "drugstore" to designer quality, they also offer guaranteed satisfaction. I have peace of mind in knowing that I can purchase anything I want to try, and still return it even if doesn't work for me!
Love Ulta Beauty, if you ever need a makeup store to go to, this is the place. There are times when I have random urges to go to Ulta and just spend all the money I own. They have so many different products, that it is nice to have it all in one spot! This store is for everyone!
I love this store and it's loyalty program. I am a platinum member so I earn tons of points when I shop there. Their shipping when shopping online is horrible though. 2 weeks for a small shipment to come in is excessive considering Sephora and other competitors are much quicker.
I usually have good experiences with Ulta. I've only had a few times where I wasn't happy. Majority of the sales associates are not as informed on products as they should be. They don't do samples, which is one thing I love about Sephora. I have also had trouble returning items.
I just recently started shopping here. I love that they always have coupons and promotions. Also, it's great that they even have drug store brands along with the name brands. The only thing I don't like is that their selection of name brand products is not as diverse as Sephora.
perfect for the girl who wants products from high and low end. they have everything starting from hair product to makeup products. not only that but their rewards are awesome. every purchase you make, you get points which turns into money that you can use towards your purchases.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos