7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,384 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Large variety of brands . Casual setting and your not constantly harassed by commission based employees pressuring you to buy something. Can be spendy
My favorite place to shop, my husband not so much lol. Whatever I need in hair care, make-up or skin products . They have it all. I could live in ulta.
This store had everything that you need to makeup to perfume to skin care products etc it is the best and where I live it's far but it's worth the trip
I love ultra. It is my favorite make up store. I love how many different choices there are and the sales that go on every once in awhile are fantastic
Ulta is my favorite store. I could be there for hours. Anything you want or need when it comes to your skin or makeup you will be able to find at Ulta
If you love make up and hair stuff you will fall in love with this store !!it has everything a Girl would want and they always have really great deals
My favorite place ever! You can buy all the way from high end to drug store products in the same place. I just need to win the lotto to buy everything!
Usually feel like there's a good discount on different products. Sometimes overwhelming because of how many products there are but I like the variety.
I just discovered the ulta brand and they are very good quality with a reasonable price. I use their mascara, setting powders, banana powder and blush.
I love the wonderful coupons and sales Ulta has going on year round!! Its why I prefer Ulta to Sephora even if I have to drive a couple more miles lol.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos