7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store has it all! All your beauty needs in one shot! Hair, face, body care goods. Brighly lit store and helpful employees. Great shopping experience.
I haven't bought much from Ulta. But I do love the essence line. It's the only place I have found that carries it. It is a great makeup line for the price.
This store is so versatile you can find literally anything you need and beyond. They have amazing brands and generally the customer service is pretty good
Ulta have a lot of opportunities to get really nice make up and really nice prizes so if you want to get something really good and really cheap go to ulta
I love ultra! They have all my beauty supply needs, I love hat I can buy my makeup and makeup supplies in the same place that I can get haircare supplies.
I love ulta they have amazing products they have hair care skin care makeup they have cheaper brands and more expensive brands. I love the brand variety
Ulta is my absolute favorite place to buy beauty products. They have the best sales and being a rewards member has saved me tons of money over the years.
I love their reward system. I just wish they had more brands that sephora had. It's my go to place for drugstore products because I can gain more points
Everything from drug store brands to high end cosmetics under one roof. I wish they had more people on the floor to help you match your skin tone though.
I enjoy ULTA because the store has EVERYTHING you can imagine for beauty . I like how you can walk through the store and not be bothered every 5 seconds.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos