7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love how helpful they are and how clean the stores are I usually go to get lorac products be it a new lip or eye shadow I can test them to see if I like them
Ultra is my go to store in my hometown if I'm in a rush. I have extra coupons or etc. I love it for certain things and to mix and match with my regular make up
You know I've heard wonderful things about ulta but honestly every time I've gone there, all I get is bad service. Maybe it's because I've gone without makeup
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! All products are super affordable, and great quality. I would definitely recommend heading to Ulta, if you need new products!
Ulta is my go to. I love Sephora too but Ulta has more variety for me. They have your drug store makeup and high end brands. They have ALL my favorite brands.
Good service. Can get packed quickly though. I like the products sold. The prices are fair but the nearest units is a few miles away so I don't go there often.
Ulta earn reward points when you shop. Plus always get free samples. Love this place always has everything I can possibly need. Customer service is exceptional
So much selection!!!! All kinds of brands!!! From skin care to fragrances! Since it opened near my home I have stopped going to Sephora and going here instead.
nice inside, always easy to find what i need! pretty affordable, more on the expensive side! i love my naked pallet from here! i shop about once a month here!
I love Ulta but I wish mine had a brow bar. Some Ulta's have everything and some just have products to buy. I love Ulta and they run good specials sometimes.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos