BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Ulta! It's my go to place since they have both high end & drugstore products. Employees are generally very nice and helpful, and the store is organized (for the most part; exception with holidays but that's to be expected!) I also go here to get my hair done, the hairdressers I've had have all been wonderful and friendly, and do a great job at cutting and styling my hair. I also really love the rewards system they have!
Rose B.
Etna, CA
Ulta is my go to store to find not only the best selection of beauty products, but also beauty tools. As well as being able to earn points for additional discounts and more. I also love they have salons in their stores. I haven't used one yet. I need to find one or they need to start using Olaplex in their hair coloring and processing so I can extend the health of my hair. If they had that, it would be 5 stars.
Melissa A.
I'm giving only 4 stars because of my hard time recently with trying to find products in the store. Tags for brush cleaners were buy 2 get 2 free and it claimed "bath, body and etc" so I'm looking all over for other items that I can mix and match for this deal and I can't find anything. Very frustrating, I didn't want 4 of the same damn thing. Otherwise, seems like they have a good variety of brands, however the store is a bit confusing to people who don't shop there too frequently. Only reason why I have gone back is because I have found a few great deals.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a cosmetologist I was super skeptical about going in this store, as I'm set in my ways and have favorite places to buy product and very picky. Well let me tell you.. this place is like a candy store for people who enjoy beauty products. I found products that I had been looking for that I assumed didn't exist anymore. That AND I bought FIVE eyeshadow palettes and FOUR makeup brushes for $60. And I love them!
Yancy W.
Woodbridge , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta!! I love that they carry both drugstore products and prestige brands. So what ever your budget is you can definitely find your beauty item at Ulta. I personally think they need more girls on the floor. It seems that any time I go to an Ulta I'm always looking for a consultant. Their rewards are by far my favorite compared to any other beauty store. I love that their point equal money off products. Ulta is definitely one of my favorite stores!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first Ulta experience was interesting to say the least. It was very difficult to find someone to help me look for the product I was looking for. When I was finally able to approach one of the make-up artists, she first told me they didn't even carry the item I was looking for. After I told her I had verified it before coming to the store she told me different areas I could go search. Not the best customer service.
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
I love Ulta. I can get all of my favorite brands of makeup for a decent price in one place. If i'm feel adventurous and glamorous I can buy high end products but they also offer great less expensive brands like Maybelline. I would recommend shopping here to friends, family and anyone who will listen. They also have a great rewards program that allows customers to get points they can redeem for free products.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to store for cosmetic purchases! The staff is incredibly friendly and they always help me find what I'm looking for! Also, their rewards program is one of the best around! You get to redeem your points for actual cash in store rather than redeeming them for something silly like a sample! They also have a full service hair salon, skin care services, and a brow bar! It really is the ultimate beauty destination!
Becca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although Ulta can be a disaster in store at times (messy, out of everything) it is still my favorite place to shop for makeup. I have only had positive experiences with staff, their return policy is top notch & their rewards program is the best out there. Being a Platinum member is amazing & I love stocking up on my daily products during 5x points promotions! Save those points up and use them in 2000 increments to get the best deal!
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best place to get lost in . Definitely come in with some cash ! There are two sides I want to say the affordable side and the splurge side . I deff use both sides . You have all types of brands from NYX , to smashbox , to hair products and perfumes and colognes! Everything you would want for your beauty needs . Not to mention the girls there know what they are talking about and always give you the right help . I always leave like a princess ecstatic to get home with my goods .
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
In your opinion, do you think the price is worth the product?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Ulta or sephora? Which products are your favorites?
teffany  m.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it better than sephora?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?