7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I buy all of my sheet masks at Ulta because they have a variety of brands for very reasonable prices. I one ordered a mirror online from Ulta and I had a fear that it was going to break, but it did not. I recommend all of my friends to go shop there becaude they alway have sales!
Love that they have a rewards program. I subscribe to their emails which and great for the make up lover in me, bad for my wallet. A lot of products are literally extremely too expensive but that's the makeup industry's fault, not the store. Also love how my local store is set up
I love Ulta. They provide a great shopping experience both online and in store. Excellent selection, always have the hottest trends, and on top of that their in house line is cruelty free! Ulta is pretty much my go to for trying new products and replacing my stand bys. I love it!
The philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash is the best I've used to date. I am able to only use a pea sized amount and it cleans the makeup from my face and leaves my face fresh after only one wash. With the other washes I have used in the past, I have had to wash my face twice.
This store is amazing! They carry so much. I love that they carry high brands and even stuff you can get at the drugstore. I can find anything that I am looking for in this store. This is a one stop shop. Great prices as well. They even have coupons you can use on certain brands.
Ulta is a fabulous store with every product imaginable. They are reasonably priced and offer a useful app where you can find product reviews and coupons for products. You can try their products an d if you are not satisfied can return them for a complete refund with your receipt.
Great place with great brands to choose from. The selection is perfect for someone who uses a lot of different brands. The quality of the make up is great. The only thing I wish they did more of is more promotions because I feel like it is hard to afford these products sometimes!
Ulta is my one stop shop for EVERYTHING beauty! Whether it be for makeup, hair products, high end or drug store, I can find exactly what I need in one place. The points system used here is a great way to earn extra discounts, and their wide range of products is the absolute best!
I love that they carry both high end and drugstore brands. They are pretty good about letting you browse, which is nice. Not all cashiers here treat you the same and have had a few times when I felt like never going there again, due to the service. Products keep bringing me back.
Ulta is where I buy my powder foundation from Tarte. It is the amazonian clay and I love it! The stores are always clean and the staff is always friendly. I am going to try the brow bar soon and I know it will be a good experience. In addition, their rewards program is wonderful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos