BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexis K.
Hicksville, OH
Ulta is a store much like Sephora. However, I prefer Ulta over Sephora. Their staff has also been more helpful, and their selection is much greater. At Ulta, you can find, not only high-end products, but drugstore products as well. That alone makes shopping much easier. It also helps when I want to compare prices of certain brands. Ulta, like Sephora, does a point system based on how much you buy. It allows you to redeem points when you spend so much. Overall, Ulta is a really great store for anyone looking for anything beauty related.
Meghan W.
I LOVE Ulta, they have high and drugstore priced makeup, that you can almost always get a buy 1 get the other 50% deal which is honestly amazing but a little dangerous because you go in there with the intention of buying 1 thing and then come out with like 10 new items! But you can rack up points and the girls are always super helpful and I enjoy the environment, you're not hassled but they are there to help you when you need it. I always prefer it to Sephora.
Carmay C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used ulta nail polish and it last very long. I absolutely love all of the colors that they have.
Idalia R.
Rosenberg
Ulta is absolutely my favorite store. I shop there every month, for lashes, foundation, hair products etc. my favorite purchase is NYX matte lipsticks and Vegas Nay lashes. I recommend everyone to shop here.
Valeria G.
Pharr, TX
Ulta has the best eyeshadows paletts and has the best. Lipsticks ūüėćūüėćūüėć i love ulta and its great
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the #blackfriday deals at Ulta. The door busters are $10 and you can get stocking stuffers for all your girlfriends. It's awesome for makeup lovers.
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased my Urban Decay All nighter foundation recently from here. The workers are always nice and willing to help. The foundation was a little expensive and I found that it looked a little cakey and a shade too light. However, I have never used a foundation that completely covered my red spots and acne!
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta! They're reward system is amazing! Maybe it would be better if they had more brands and products. Great shopping experience, pretty affordable as they also carry drug store products. I always shop here.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love getting my stuff from Ulta. I do feel like sometimes it is overpriced but they have pretty good products
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta because they have a mix of high end and drug store type products so they are very affordable. The store brand is pretty decent also, so I think it is worth a try to help your dollars go further. I do think this is a good store to try if you like makeup!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?