7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,936 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a store much like Sephora. However, I prefer Ulta over Sephora. Their staff has also been more helpful, and their selection is much greater. At Ulta, you can find, not only high-end products, but drugstore products as well. That alone makes shopping much easier. It also helps when I want to compare prices of certain brands. Ulta, like Sephora, does a point system based on how much you buy. It allows you to redeem points when you spend so much. Overall, Ulta is a really great store for anyone looking for anything beauty related.
I LOVE Ulta, they have high and drugstore priced makeup, that you can almost always get a buy 1 get the other 50% deal which is honestly amazing but a little dangerous because you go in there with the intention of buying 1 thing and then come out with like 10 new items! But you can rack up points and the girls are always super helpful and I enjoy the environment, you're not hassled but they are there to help you when you need it. I always prefer it to Sephora.
I've used ulta nail polish and it last very long. I absolutely love all of the colors that they have.
Ulta is absolutely my favorite store. I shop there every month, for lashes, foundation, hair products etc. my favorite purchase is NYX matte lipsticks and Vegas Nay lashes. I recommend everyone to shop here.
Ulta has the best eyeshadows paletts and has the best. Lipsticks 😍😍😍 i love ulta and its great
I love the #blackfriday deals at Ulta. The door busters are $10 and you can get stocking stuffers for all your girlfriends. It's awesome for makeup lovers.
I purchased my Urban Decay All nighter foundation recently from here. The workers are always nice and willing to help. The foundation was a little expensive and I found that it looked a little cakey and a shade too light. However, I have never used a foundation that completely covered my red spots and acne!
Love ulta! They're reward system is amazing! Maybe it would be better if they had more brands and products. Great shopping experience, pretty affordable as they also carry drug store products. I always shop here.
I love getting my stuff from Ulta. I do feel like sometimes it is overpriced but they have pretty good products
I like Ulta because they have a mix of high end and drug store type products so they are very affordable. The store brand is pretty decent also, so I think it is worth a try to help your dollars go further. I do think this is a good store to try if you like makeup!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos