7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love our local ulta. Being a platinum Memeber is so worth the awesome perks. The deals you get is great. And I feel like a superstar being a platinum member
Ulta is like a make-up paradise. The store has a wide variety of things & I love that. There's always a good time going into the store and I get what I need.
Got a big makeup kit and it had LITERALLY everything you needed in it. To add on it was also pretty good quality as well. You get more than what you pay for.
I got my tarteist pro glow pallete from here. Although i love that they have high and lower brands i hate that they dont give out samples like sephora does.
Such a variety of beauty products an tools, affordable to high end, always can find what your looking for plus get free samples and a great rewards program.
Not as many brands that I love as Sephora, but still many good ones. They have their yearly sales that I always watch out for, when all the best deals start
Another store I love to shop at, I feel confident that I will get treated nice and I won't feel like I am a burden when someone is helping me with something.
Many times I can find the exact same products here that Sephora has, but at a cheaper price. Or they give out a free gift with the purhase of certain items.
I've bought ItCosmetics products are great. The products last a long time and little goes a long way. Not the most affordable but good price for what it is.
I really like the ulta neatest me. It's a big store with lots of things to offer. They have high end and drugstore brands. The sales girls were very helpful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos