7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of my most visited stores. Its the store that I go to when I want to get out of the house and look around and 9 times out of 10, I end up buying something because they always have such great deals. I love the range in products they have from "high end" to "drug store."
I buy all of my sheet masks at Ulta because they have a variety of brands for very reasonable prices. I one ordered a mirror online from Ulta and I had a fear that it was going to break, but it did not. I recommend all of my friends to go shop there becaude they alway have sales!
I love going to the actual store and try new things and ask questions. They aways have something special going on like like but one get one free or 50% off an item which I got the naked smoky pallet for half the prince and that was a deal I love getting drug store items there too
Ulta is a fabulous store with every product imaginable. They are reasonably priced and offer a useful app where you can find product reviews and coupons for products. You can try their products an d if you are not satisfied can return them for a complete refund with your receipt.
This store is amazing! They carry so much. I love that they carry high brands and even stuff you can get at the drugstore. I can find anything that I am looking for in this store. This is a one stop shop. Great prices as well. They even have coupons you can use on certain brands.
I've been recently shopping at Ulta (they just opened a store near me). They carry different types of brands for makeup, Skin Care & hair products. They have free samples and discounts every month. I love Ulta overall, the only thing I wish is that they carried more makeup brands
Our local Ulta just recently opened. I was delighted to find another place to buy my Bare Minerals foundation. Prices are similar to other places, with the same great quality products. I will definitely be going back to this store. I can't wait to check out all of their products!
I've recently purchased the Mario Badescu rose water spray and it's all I wanted it to be and more. I use it to set my makeup and whenever I just want to refresh my face. While at ulta purchasing it, I had the greatest customer service experience. Very helpful and lovely workers.
My most recent visit to Ulta was for the holidays. The store had amazing offers and the store was pretty hectic but, the employees were very helpful and attended to any customers that needed help. Although the store was swamped it was well kept and the employees were very polite.
I love Ulta. They provide a great shopping experience both online and in store. Excellent selection, always have the hottest trends, and on top of that their in house line is cruelty free! Ulta is pretty much my go to for trying new products and replacing my stand bys. I love it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos