7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like ulta they have good prices, good products, and you also get free samples.
Ulta is the more affordable store for makeup, cologne/perfume, or any other beauty products. The only downfall is they do not have some of the high end products
I think Ulta is a great beauty store the employees are very helpful and nice. They could help you find what you're looking for in the budget range you have set.
Everyone I woke into ulta there is always friendly happy faces it makes me feel right at home and the women and men are so helpful my favorite are up store ever
Usually go to get my Mario Badescu products that aren't carried elsewhere, but I am always drawn in by their everyday deals and their gift with purchase offers!
This is normally where I go to grab all of my Deva Curl products. They always have them in stock when I go to purchase them. And Deva Curl products are amazing.
Usually get some loreal or maybelline stuff in here. The experience has been well staff does provide help. My favorite purchase has been the tart maracuja oil .
I love Ulta it has everything you can imagine for beauty and hair care. Though I feel it's a bit expensive, you can find products that other stores don't carry.
Ulta is a really good beauty store where you can practically find any beauty products that you're looking for. You can also make appointments to do your makeup.
less intimidating than sephora but also less high end products, I believe. never get respected there but it's the most convenient place to buy make-up in person
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos