7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Everything i get that is Ulta brand is usually cheaply made and isn't very good quality.
Amazing sales and coupons offered! Very rarely will I pay full retail when I shop here.
Love the selection of brand they have here, one stop shop for most of my makeup needs.
Love This store for its wide selection and brands. it's a bit pricey but worth it. offer Samples thankfully
Love that the store carries high end products and drugstore. They have great sales :-)
They have everything! I love that I have so much selection! Make sure you sign up for the rewards program.
I love Ulta they have everything I want. They always give coupons and are so friendly!
I love this store, I absolutely recommend it to all beauty lovers, always good deals.
This place has almost everything I need when I'm looking to stick up on a product I have run out of. Everything is always sectioned off clearly and all the workers are super helpful.
Has a large variety of items I feel like a little kid at Christmas when I'm there !
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos