7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store its so organize every brand its separated from drug store to high end make up you can find it here.
Ulta is a great place to buy all your beauty products you want. The customer service is great!
All I can mainly say is that this is my favoritest store in the world!!!! I love it and it has reasonable prices!!
My absolute favorite, although a bit pricey, it is worth it. Long lasting products and samples available for most!
Love how they have name brands and have a great selection of makeup have everything in makeup!
I love this store there are always great deals! Love that it's drug store but also high end :)
Shopping at Ulta is great. I love how they have both drugstore brands and the more expensive ones available to buy
Amazing brand! Got a eyeshadow kit that came with eyeliner, blush, lip gloss etc and I love it!
The service is outstanding! Great products but a little pricey, i go there when I can splurge
I love walking into this store and seeing all of the amazing beauty products to choose from.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos