7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
One of these just opened near me, and I have been there almost every day. My wallet hates them, but I love them!
Very good products! Some are on the pricey side but I'm always satisfied with my purchases!
Ulta is the store fit for anyone. Its tailored for all styles, and budget. You can never leave empty handed....
They have a great selection of products, a member card is free, but the products are pricey.
Love the fact that ultra is like the grocery store but for make up they have everything and for very good deals
I love Ulta not only so they have the high end make up they also have drugstore products.
Basically, all of my make-up is Ulta brand! It's a great brand in-between drugstore brands and high-end brands.
Ultra is one of my favorite stores. I buy a lot of makeup there and am never disappointed!
Love ulta! The have a wide variety of brands, great deals and great freebees with purchase.
Love this store, the emails they send and the customer service!!! My go to beauty store!!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos