7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
LOVE Ulta!!! I love that i can use my points i earn as coupons ff future products!
I like Ilts I love buying face mask and makeup and they have so many interesting things to look at
I love ulta because I can get high end and lower end products all in one place
I love everything I've ever bought there and I love their 99cent nail buffers.
Ulta has amazing make up and great prices. I really enjoy the Naked palettes and their flat irons.
Ulta is my favorite beauty store they have everything I need and their rewards points is amazing.
Love love love love this place! They always have $3.50 off $10 purchase coupons in the magazines they mail me! Great place!!!!
I love ulta! The deals, the steals, the finds, and the high quality products!
My all time favorite store! I love the rewards program its a million times better than Sephora
Love the diversity of products, from head to toe. awesome prices too, I could live in Ulta!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos