7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love being able to shop for high end and drugstore all in one place. They have a wonderful selection of hair skin body and makeup products. The staff is never pushy but always helpful. I never get tired of visiting my local ultra store. The points program is great for $ off too!
I love Ulta. I think it is really great that it incorporates drug store products as well as higher end products. I think the store is a bit overwhelming though as it is really challenging to look through everything. However, you usually can find almost anything you're looking for.
I love ulta so much! What I like the most is that they carry a little bit of everything. Not only do they carry high end products but also more affordable products. I have had great experiences everytime I have purchased something from ulta. It is also conveniently located for me.
I love ulta they have such a wide variety of skin care, make up, hair care.....and much more! The staff is always very nice and helpful! The only down fall is since there is such a wide variety it can be overwhelming the first time you go in there. I would recommend it to friends!
Ulta has the best prices on the most influential beauty products. They have fast shipping when purchasing online from their online store. Their customer service is prompt in responding to email inquiries. They pack products very carefully for shipping to prevent damage of product.
This is another store that I don't go to often but it is always pleasant when I go. I like these stores a lot and they often good quality items at a range of prices. I personally go here more for gifts of with other people while shopping, but never once have I had a bad experience
Ulta is my all time favorite makeup distributer. I can always count on it to give me great products with absolutely amazing deals. Ultra never fails to disappoint me, and I have no clue what I would do without it. They have amazing customer service, and even more amazing products!
I get all of my makeup and hair needs met at ulta. The brow bar is amazing and I enjoy being about to get needed products and my brows all done at once! Amazing store that is easy to navigate and has testers to make sure you get products you can see and it's a blind grab at colors
I seriously love Ulta so much. Their prices are reasonable and I love the products they carry. I go get my Eyebrows done at Ulta every time I need a good wax and I can't say I've ever been disappointed. I would highly recommend hitting up this store for all of your cosmetic needs.
Ulta is a great store...whether you want to buy more expensive make up or just some cheap make up...they have both! I typically go there for the most expensive brand and they are super helpful!! They help you find what will fit your skin best and anything else you are looking for!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos