7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The service at Ulta is so great and friendly! I love the products that Ulta carries, and they often have great deals, which is a plus.
I love shopping at ulta I always find what I'm looking for and some the employees are really nice and help with what you're looking for
The first time I walked into Ulta I was amazed at the selection. Prices are less expensive but can still be high.
Ulta has an abundance of great products. It's like being in a candy store, but it's makeup and body products, etc.
Ulta is the main store I go to to get my make up or any beauty supply, they have so many brands of beauty products
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Everything in that store is fantastic! I loved the enthusiasm of the workers also! Great place! :)
A fun store to shop at. I like that they have drug store and high end products at the same place. I like their reward system as well!
Such an awesome store. I can spend hours in this store. They sell every kind of makeup and hair product possible.
This is a great store. They really are a one stop beauty shop. They also always have coupons
The best place to go for any type of beauty/skincare/fragrance/hair/nails product. I love their rewards programs.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos