7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite store for makeup . I can find everything and the employees are really nice and helpful .
Awesome place, they carry anything beauty you can think of! Sales all of the time, and you can use manufacturer coupons on drugstore brands!
This is my favorite store. I love going here and finding great deals all the time. Especially when I find good clearance.
I love Ulta they Have high end makeup to drug store makeup. They have amazing sales. One of my favorite store to go too.
Great spot for all of your hair and makeup needs. Products carried by this store are all reputable and reasonably priced.
I LOVE ulta! I feel so welcome in, I love buying make up from here and they have a lot of brands expensive and inexpensive!
Ulta is one of my favorite places for all my makeup needs! They have a huge variety of products and great coupons/sales.
My go to for all my beauty needs. Great variety of products, from high end to low end. And a great rewards program too!
I love this place. I have been here every week since it has opened. I love their coupons. The only downfall is the reps aren't that helpful.
Absolute best store to get all of your makeup products and hair tools. They always have great offers and awesome brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos