7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta for everything high end beauty! Although it lacks some of the more luxury brands, their Ultamate Rewards program offers great coupons and rewards for members... Plus it's free to sign up! Only dislike is the price of the drugstore items, which I prefer to buy elsewhere.
I absolutely love this place! The staff is friendly, the place is always cleaned and faced to my liking! Not only is there high end products, but also drugstore products and they also do eyebrows, manicures, they have a salon and also do facials. Definitely a relaxing shopping day!
I get my foundation from the Clinique in ulta and I love it it works great. The workers there are very nice and help a lot. I think my favorite purchase was the there real mascara by benefit. I have a ultra close to my house so I shop there a lot . I would recommend shopping there.
I love my local ulta! The girls always ask if i need some help & let me know of ongoing promotions in store! They keep everything to organized and clean, they also have samples of every product & sometimes they even glam you up themselves so you can see what the product feels like!
I tried the ULTA beauty Berry Blast 3-in-1 Smoothie. I love that I can use this as a body wash, shampoo and bubble bath. My favorite use is as a bubble bath. It gives a lot of bubbles that last and the scent is amazing. I will definitely be purchasing this smoothie in other scents.
I like ulta because it has some different products that sephora and I really like that they offer coupons or % off and Sephora does not do that. I can also get my eyebrows done in ulta which is great, so I dont have to go to a benefit store as well! I will continue to shop at ulta
This is another store that I don't go to often but it is always pleasant when I go. I like these stores a lot and they often good quality items at a range of prices. I personally go here more for gifts of with other people while shopping, but never once have I had a bad experience
I get all of my makeup and hair needs met at ulta. The brow bar is amazing and I enjoy being about to get needed products and my brows all done at once! Amazing store that is easy to navigate and has testers to make sure you get products you can see and it's a blind grab at colors
I love being able to shop for high end and drugstore all in one place. They have a wonderful selection of hair skin body and makeup products. The staff is never pushy but always helpful. I never get tired of visiting my local ultra store. The points program is great for $ off too!
I love that ULTA has a wide variety of awesome beauty products from the drugstore as well as high end too!! Therefore, I can find everything I need to stay beautiful in one spot. You can test all of the products so you can kinda see what they will look like which is a great thing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos