7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. I thought I knew a lot about makeup and things, until Ulta come to our town. Now I'm lost without it.
They have both drug stores and high end products!! Plus you can always get everything for a cheaper price here :)
Discovered so many new brands and I love them ! The customer service is great and they have really good sales. Yes I am a sale junky.
Love this store! Carries the most popular brands in beauty products and very often has coupons to help get the lowest possible price!
My favorite make up store!!!! I cannot pass this up when i see it. It's so addictive!!! Lol
Great Store, I love that they have different price points and I always have to check out the sales and clearance. Great deals here.
My fave place to purchase beauty supplies. Ulta always has amazing deals to buy one get 50% off an still use a $3.50 off $10 coupon.
I admit, while I rarely wear makeup I love Ulta. Their rewards program is good and they kind of have everything.
From high end brands to drugstore cosmetics, they have it all! Watch out for sales and free gifts with purchase!
They have the most expensive things. I find the same products elsewhere so much cheaper. They over price things.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos