7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,299 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Absolutely love Ulta!! They have all the best brands and they almost always have coupons out so you get the best quality for a low price.
I LOVE shopping at ULTA... i just made another order online.. They always have special deals going on, and a wide variety to choose from!
Ulta is amazing! I love buying makeup from them because they have a great selection of high end and drugstore brands.
UKTA is like my second home. While prices can be a little steep at times they have such a range of products that's it's a one stop shop for any of your beauty needs.
Best Store for beauty needs. I love how the points rack up and theres always 50% off on items. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
I literally could spend days in this store! I love testing out the high-end products. The workers are very helpful and nice to everyone.
They have wonderful sales and great coupons . I buy a lot of my make up from ULTA. I feel like I live there I go by that store so much.
I really like that they have high end and drugstore brand products. I can get lost for days in this store. So many things to play with.
Ulta is a great store, but I would go to Sephora if you're looking for more of a selection and higher end products.
I love Ulta. The prices are okay and the stores are very organized and clean. The service there is always great too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos