7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite beauty store! They always have what I am looking for. Always really great service. I also really like some Ulta brand products.
i love this store, they always have sale on and you literally can find anything in this store because they all stock their product on time
I love Ulta and the rewards program. the stores are so well lit and laid out - really nice experience in store and online.
Great selection of everything from high end to budget friendly. Always have helpful staff on hand and products in stock
Ulta is one of my fav store for hair and make up.Always having good sales and has a rewards program great for all women
I just love this store. the prices are not to bad and the workers are always friendly. I just love going in this store
I love love love this place. They have great workers. They always have what I am looking for and have good deals
I absolutely love this store and spend why too much money there. The staff is very helpful and they have such a wide variety of products.
I love the store, there are so many options. However, I usually order online because you get great samples and perks.
I really like Ulta. They have almost all of the products that I'm looking for! They have a wide variety of collections
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos