7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I tried the ULTA beauty Berry Blast 3-in-1 Smoothie. I love that I can use this as a body wash, shampoo and bubble bath. My favorite use is as a bubble bath. It gives a lot of bubbles that last and the scent is amazing. I will definitely be purchasing this smoothie in other scents.
Ulta is the best place for makeup on a budget. They have great sales and a great membership program. They also hold a lot of brands hat sephora doesn't hold. They have amazing customer service. I'm lucky i live near an ulta so i'm always there and the staff is knowledgeable and fun
If I could give Ulta 10 stars I would. This is my place to get all my beauty needs, I mean you can even get your brows done at the benefit brow bar by a top artist and leave looking amazing. The sales and rewards here are amazing and you can't get them anywhere else. LOVE LOVE LOVE
This is my Disney world!! Lol. And where I live it is right next to Gander Mountain. Being a mom of 3 boys, that works out great!! I could and DO spend ours in this store. Although they have retail and high end products, my favorite products at Ulta are the Ulta brand items. ❤️❤️❤️
I absolutely love this place! The staff is friendly, the place is always cleaned and faced to my liking! Not only is there high end products, but also drugstore products and they also do eyebrows, manicures, they have a salon and also do facials. Definitely a relaxing shopping day!
Ulta is one of my favorite stores when it comes to beauty items and skincare. It is a store that offers a variety of products ranging from high end products to drugstore products. I would recommend this to someone who is interested is trying new things..both high end and drugstore.
Ulta is an easy stop for everything. Hair, drugstore, highend make up. You name it you can get it at ulta. There are only a few brands that I have to go to Sephora for. But if ulta ever got those brands I would never step foot in a Sephora because ulta has the best rewards program.
I love Ulta!! Not over priced. You can find pretty much every beauty product you need. They have The Body Shop lines, which I love the all natural options. They have. A Salon inside the store with tons of amazing hair products to choose from. You haven't shopped here, you need to!!
I live very close to an Ulta store, so it is very convenient for me, especially because they sell so many different brands from inexpensive drugstore brands to high end. They also sell a lot of hair products and have a salon in store. The staff could be a little friendlier, though.
I love this store! it's all the beauty products you need in one store! not just make up, this store has everything. The only problem is every time I go in there I want to buy something... not good for my budget! I've always had very helpful service there as well which is very nice!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos