BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie B.
Hudsonville, MI
Great store! I love that I can get my Bare Minerals (even at a discount!), hair products, and drug store brands all in the same place! The salon is great too!
Judith S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Ulta! their Deals are amazing and when I order online they ship in a timely matter. I love it I think everyone does and if you don't your nuts! :))))
Michele D.
Creedmoor, NC
This is one of the best beauty stores I've seen. Most beauty stores carry prestige brands but not the drugstore brands as well, and this place carries both.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
I am obsessed with ulta!! I could spend over 1,000 dollars so easily. They carry the best products and I always have great customer service when i walk in!
Amanda A.
West Covina, CA
Great variety of brands there. Also love their specials they have and their own brand of make up. Their lipsticks work great and I like their nail polishes
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I love Ulta! All the employees are always so wonderful and so helpful. I can't wait until we get one in my town in a couple of months!
ia y.
Fresno, CA
I love loved their products once you use it u cant go back to your old products... I'm absolutely love their shampoo it helps my hair stronger and healthier!
Amanda D.
Love to shop at Ulta. Great selection of cosmetic items. They have drugstore brands to name brands. Also love to get their coupons emailed and the mail.
Carly D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have shopped at ulta since high school. I love the variety of brands and the quality of their own brand, and never second guess buying anything from ulta.
VE-1100764 Robert A.
My favorite beauty store right next to Sephora. It holds many different brands of makeup from drugstore to luxury. I have yet to try a product there I don't really like. They also hold a decent amount of hair/skin/body products like face masks/wash, and conditioner. Because of the flexibility in products, you don't necessarily have to have a whole bunch of money with you to be able to buy something (which I find difficult at Sephora) and customer service is great too. There's always people willing to try and help you find something you like.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.