7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love every thing here but I really love how they sell it cosmic stuff cause they are my favorite cosmetic
Makeup and beauty heaven! I love that there is a mix of drugstore and high end items. It's nice to be able to shop for everything at one location (:
Ultra always has exactly what I need. Their brand isn't always my favorite but they always supply other brands that work well.
You can find a lot of great-quality products in this store: makeup, hair products, skin products, perfumes, etc. You need to try it out! Love ULTA!
I'm not going to lie, they sell almost everything that Sephora does. However, Sephora's reward programs outshines Ulta by far.
Great products but too expensive. Sephora has better prices. However they have NYX, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.
Ultra has great makeup. Love going in to shop also love shopping online. The sales people bug me a bit but prices aren't to bad. Quality is great.
I love Ulta's points/rewards system, their mix of high end and drugstore, and their salon service options!
This store has everything I love inside. I got there even if I have no money and I can stay here for hours. I love this store.
Literally my favorite store, I'm a platinum member and the deals I get are fantastic! I could live at Ulta!!!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos