7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love it! love it! love it! ilove Ulta so much! and i love the drugstore side because i am not rich and cannot aford very expensive things all the time!
You get rewards! And I love that I can get all my high end and drugstore makeup all in the same place! :) I'm addicted, who isn't?
This is my one stop shop for all my skin care, cosmetic and hair care needs! They sell prestige brands and have a great customer loyalty point program!
Fantastic store! Many, many different brands but unlike Sephora, you can find expensive and lower cost brands.
I adore Ulta. I found my PERFECT hair stylist there and can never go anywhere else. She's amazing and I couldn't ask for better service!
I've never shopped in-store before only online. I love their products and they always seem to have free gifts with purchase items.
I love Ulta...They have such wonderful products there,sure some are pricey but a lot of their products are a little cheaper in price then other stores.
I love to visit ulta for make up, they have a great variety of products and its a great place to shop. paying the price is worth it
The make up/beauty store that has EVERYTHING. I only wish everything wasn't so expensive. But so much fun to find new products here
I ALWAYS go to Ulta to buy hair and beauty products. They have great prices and they have almost every brand.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos